Revised 25 March 2020
As per Government Guidelines we are schedule to close for the Coronavirus lockdown. We are still open and operational until end of business on Thursday the 26th of March and are scheduled to reopen on the 17th of April, so all standing appointments for this period will have to be cancelled.
We will be available telephonically/per email/WhatsApp for any booking and other queries during this period during normal business hours. Please do book your April appointments as soon as possible. We will communicate if there are any changes.
Be safe, stay strong, and use the time during this lockdown to invest in you and your loved ones’ health and wellness.
Yours in health,
SOMERSET WEST WELLNESS TEAM
Original message 16 March 2020
The safety of both our clients and staff is of the utmost important to us and we confirm that we have the following safety measures in place:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at reception where clients enters.
- Our staff will wash and sanitize their hands before and after each treatment.
- Massage beds and treatment areas will be treated with disinfectant after each treatment.
- Any equipment (tweezers, brushes, etc) will be disinfected in our UV light cabinet.
- A lot of the essential oils we use (Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, etc) in our massage oils and creams does have antiviral properties. While this is in no way a cure for Coronavirus, we use these in our diffuser (cleans air) and many treatments (massages and pedicures) for added safety.
- Restrooms with electronic soap dispenser, disposable paper towels & disinfectant wipes.
- Should any staff shows any symptoms they will be send home immediately.
What you as a client can do to assist
- If you are feeling unwell, even with just a regular cold/flu, please postpone your treatment until you are well again.
- If you have been in contact with anybody that might have the virus / is in self-quarantine / recently traveled to any of the high risk areas – please postpone your treatment.
- We still ask for a 24-hour notice cancellation period where possible. But if you have any doubts and need to cancel at short notice, no penalties will imposed during this period.
Coronavirus safety tips
‘Knowledge is power and if you equip yourself with the right tools you can be prepared for any situation’ – Unknown