From Monday, 22 June 2020, we are allowed to do beauty treatments again and all services have therefore officially reopened and we have made sure to create a safe environment for our staff and clients as outlined below.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our guests, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Health and safety measures implemented by us:
- Our staff will be screened and temperatures taken every day to catch any sign of symptoms quickly.
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- All staff will vigorously wash hands before and after each treatment starts.
- We’ve allowed enough time between clients so that the rooms can be sanitized: clean linen and all surfaces and equipment to be sanitized.
- Social distancing will be kept between staff members and clients where possible.
- The whole center will be cleaned and sanitized every day.
- Please visit the Health Professions Council of South Africa website on https://ahpcsa.co.za for a complete copy of the ‘Guidelines for Good Practice Hygiene’ that we adhere to.
COVID-19 Client checklist before & when you arrive for your treatment:
- Clients and therapists to wear masks at all times. Once you have entered the treatment room the therapist will guide you on how to handle masks during the treatment.
- Clients will be required to sanitize their hands at reception prior to treatment.
- Please leave accessories in the car that is not needed (watches, jewelry, rings, etc.) to limit possible contaminated items.
- Please note friends and family will be asked to wait in the car to limit number of people in the center.
- We will allow for extra time between appointments for proper sanitation to take place.
- If you are showing signs or symptoms for COVID-19, or have been in touch with anybody that has recently been diagnosed, please reschedule your appointment.
- On arrival you can expect to be screened (round of questions) and temperature to be taken. A temperature above 38 degrees is considered to be a fever and urgent medical care needs to be sought.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your treatment as we want to limit the amount of people in the waiting room and premises. If you arrive early, please do wait in your car until 5 minutes before the start of your treatment.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions or queries.